Feeling displaced and confused about your employment situation? You may be in need of the services of a Memphis employment lawyer.
The relationship an employee has with his or her employer is one of most important a person can have outside their family bonds. When this relationship is threatened or terminated abruptly, disputes often arise.
An experienced Memphis employment lawyer can help alleviate the stress and confusion that one might feel during this time.
At The Crone Law Firm, PLC, our quality Memphis employment lawyers represent an array of individuals who have found themselves in an uncomfortable employment disagreement. By bringing our extensive Memphis employment and labor law experience to bear on the situation, we analyze each unique scenario and the complex issues that are often associated with such a dispute.
The labor and employment law is described as the intimate relationship between an individual or group, and an employer. This particular law focuses on various aspects of employment; including but not limited to workplace safety, proper wage compensation, overtime payment, unemployment payment, discrimination, wrongful termination, pensions and workers’ compensation claims. If you have found yourself in one of these distressing situations, you may be in need of a consultation with a Memphis employment lawyer.
The offices at The Crone Law Firm, PLC offer:
- Memphis Employment Lawyer
- Memphis Labor Lawyer
- Memphis Overtime Pay Lawyer
- Memphis Unemployment Lawyer
- Memphis Discrimination Lawyer
- Memphis Wrongful Termination Lawyer
- Memphis Human Resources Lawyer
- Memphis HR Lawyer
- Memphis Workers Comp Lawyer
- Memphis Workers Compensation Lawyer
- Memphis Employee Rights Lawyer
- Memphis Employee Privacy Lawyer
- Memphis Harassment Lawyer
- Memphis Minimum Wage Lawyer
- Memphis Sexual Harassment Lawyer
- Memphis Union Lawyer
- Memphis Noncompete Lawyer
- Memphis Equal Employment Opportunity Lawyer
- Memphis Fair Labor Standards Lawyer
For Professional Advice On Employment Law In Memphis – Email Us
Speak With An Experienced Memphis Employment Lawyer – Call: 901-737-7740
By putting our focus on a solution for our client’s problem rather than just winning a lawsuit, we help to bring control and predictability to our client’s lives during a time of distres sing and uncomfortable change. Our focused Memphis employment attorneys also try to help our clients identify and solve other related problems that might be contributing to their problems at work. Although we are based in Memphis, the offices of The Crone Law Firm, PLC service businesses in the metropolitan area of Memphis TN, The Crone Law Firm has experience representing businesses.
- Germantown Employment Lawyer
- Cordova Employment Lawyer
- Bartlett Employment Lawyer
- Frayser Employment Lawyer
- Shelby County Employment Lawyer
- Whitehaven Employment Lawyer
- Millington Employment Lawyer
- Collierville Employment Lawyer
- Oakland Employment Lawyer
- EADS Employment Lawyer
- West Memphis Employment Lawyer
- Lakeland Employment Lawyer
- Arlington Employment Lawyer
- Olive Branch Employment Lawyer
- Marion Employment Lawyer
- DeSoto County Employment Lawyer
- Southaven Employment Lawyer
The Crone Law Firm offers skilled staff attorneys that focus on Memphis employment law. For clients within an easy drive of our offices, we prefer an in person meeting. For out of town clients, we can certainly conduct a consultation over the phone. However, many of our clients prefer an in-person meeting to address critical issues with more immediacy and either fly to Memphis or pay for one of our attorneys to fly to their city for a meeting. Our client oriented Memphis employment lawyers are prepared to meet the wishes of our clients in this regard.
If you are involved in any of the above related disputes and wish to discuss your options, contact Memphis employment lawyer Alan Crone at (901) 737-7740.