Marketing and Client Relations Coordinator
Neal Ann Chamblee serves as Marketing and Client Relations Coordinator for The Crone Law Firm, overseeing the firm’s marketing and communications efforts. Neal Ann earned her B.A. In journalism from The University of Mississippi’s Meek School of Journalism. Prior, she served as a Corporate Communications Education Specialist for FedEx and, before that, in development and admissions roles for The University of Mississippi.
My Favorite aspect about working at The Crone Law Firm: I love that we have a small team, allowing us to have a unique focus on our clients. We each take on various tasks and really come together to get the job done.
First job: Regional Admissions Counselor for The University of Mississippi
Favorite vacation spot: The Italian Amalfi Coast – it has the perfect mix of beach, mountains, culture, and amazing food.
Something about you many people would not know: I taught myself how to play the guitar watching YouTube!
FEDEX SERVICES, MEMPHIS, TN 2015 – 2016
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS EDUCATION SPECIALIST
- Co-managed $500K Diversity and Inclusion investment with Teach For America to increase the diversity of teacher workforce and corps membershipAuthored Janie Hertan’s Journey of Joy through Volunteering, the second-most viewed (3200+ views) and commented (60+ comments) post on the FedEx corporate blog
- Facilitate communication approval processes with FedEx branding and coordinate communications related to FedEx’s non-profit programs using a variety of channels, including social media and traditional media outlets
- Co-led enterprise-wide Employment Pathways team comprised of HR leaders to provide a monthly platform for collaboration among operating companies and foster an environment to share thoughts and ideas to create and execute programs related to the new Global Citizenship Employment Pathways pillar at FedEx
- Planned, coordinated, and executed Advocates for Road Safety, a two-week conference held in Memphis which brought together strategic partners from over 20 countries
- Facilitated logistics and engagement in six Hispanic Scholarship Fund College 101 Sessions around the country with over 2500 parents and students in attendance
THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS, OXFORD, MS 2011 – 2015
REGIONAL ADMISSIONS COUNSELOR
- Managed relationships with over 3400 prospective students, families, and high school counselors and served as the University’s ambassador at formal networking events, college information sessions and scholarship award ceremonies
- Increased student applications from assigned territory by over 140% with a modified recruitment strategy focusing on increased social media interaction and engagement
- Managed an active professional social media presence via Facebook and Twitter and implemented social media engagement strategies on behalf of the University’s Office of Admissions
- Directed over 200 on-campus presentations for prospective students and parents on admission requirements, academic programs, financial aid and scholarships, residence halls and opportunities for on-campus extracurricular student involvement
Education & Training
B.A. Journalism, May 2011
The University of Mississippi, Oxford, MS
The University of Mississippi Meek School of Journalism Alumni Board of Directors
The Junior League of Memphis